Building and Pest Inspections in Queensland
There are several reasons why Bob Gunn Termite Solutions highly encourages taking advantage of building and pest inspections. Read on and learn the many benefits of conducting inspections regularly.
We have the goal of helping our clients make informed decisions, especially when it comes to real estate. That is why, using the latest technologies, our inspectors go out of their way to provide our clients, in Brisbane and the surrounding areas, with a comprehensive report that identifies hidden and potentially costly realty problems. With our building and pest inspection services, you can confidently back out of or proceed with the purchase on your favourable terms.
Advantages of a building and pest inspection
To avoid having a contract of sale jeopardised in any way, many vendors or sellers of property are taking the initiative and arranging building and pest inspection services in Brisbane before they list the property for sale. There are several advantages for them in this approach:
- There is plenty of time to rectify any damage revealed by the report before the property is advertised.
- Once the damage is rectified and the costs known, the vendors can decide if adding these costs to the price they want for their property is feasible in the going market.
- The real estate agent can truthfully tell prospective buyers that there are no structural or pest damage issues with their property. This can be a feature of their advertising campaign.
- With the building and pest inspection report being available before the contract is drawn up, the condition of the property should not be an issue in any contract of sale.
- The cost of pest and building inspections in Brisbane is small compared to the certainty it gives the building owner. Holding off so the prospective buyer will pay for it could backfire, resulting in a lost sale. For the amount of money involved, it is simply not worth it.